Stone Mountain throws a lot at you during the holidays. There’s the “Skylights Spectacular,” six live performances, and other activities — expect a 4-D flick, a Christmas train ride, a parade and more. Snow Mountain takes over Memorial Lawn with tubing runs and a snow-laden play area. Both can be visited separately or together with a combo pass ($49.95).
Stone Mountain Christmas: Select dates Nov. 11 through Jan. 3. Lots of deals ranging from 29.95 to $54.95; free ages 2 and younger.
Snow Mountain: Select dates Nov 18 through Feb. 25.
Stone Mountain Park details: $31.95-$41.95. $15 parking; $40 annual permit. Stone Mountain Park, 1000 Robert E. Lee Blvd., Stone Mountain. 800-401-2407, stonemountainpark.com.
Find more Atlanta 2017 Christmas activities: 12 of Atlanta’s merriest holiday attractions
- Where to go ice skating in metro Atlanta
- Six Flags over Georgia: Holiday in the Park 2017
A guide to 12 of Atlanta’s merriest holiday events
- Your guide to Christmas tree lighting events around metro Atlanta
- Galaxy of Lights in Huntsville, Ala. is worth the drive
- Christmas in the South
- Christmas in West Palm Beach and south Florida
- Christmas in Austin and Central Texas
- Christmas in Ohio