Several big-budget films are shooting in metro Atlanta or are set to shoot in coming weeks. Here’s a sampling, with information provided by the Georgia Film, Music & Digital Entertainment Office:
● “Getaway,” an action thriller starring Jon Voight, Selena Gomez and Ethan Hawke. This movie is being partly filmed in Bulgaria and partly filmed in metro Atlanta. It’s set to shoot here between Saturday and June 15.
● “The Internship,” a comedy starring Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson, who previously starred together in the hit film “Wedding Crashers.” The shoot is scheduled to launch in metro Atlanta beginning July 9 and film until Sept. 20.
● “42,” a film about baseball legend Jackie Robinson starring Harrison Ford and Chadwick Boseman. Production began May 10 in Birmingham and will move to Chattanooga, Atlanta and Macon. Production is scheduled to end July 20.
● “ID Theft,” a comedy starring Jason Bateman, Melissa McCarthy and Amanda Peet. Production began April 23 and wraps June 25. Among the locales where the film has shot so far: Perimeter Mall, Midtown and two of Atlanta’s iconic office buildings, the Bank of America Plaza and 191 Peachtree Tower.
● “No Good Deed,” a thriller starring Idris Elba and Taraji P. Henson. Production around metro Atlanta began April 20 and wraps Thursday.