It's only September, but it appears the Mall of Georgia is clamoring to get itself reading for the holidays.
Between today and the first of December, about 10 stores are slated to open — including the repeat seasonal retailer Hickory Farms. And that doesn't even take into account the spots that have opened in recent months.
Suffice it to say, there's a lot going on at the Mall this fall, according to the Mall of Georgia website. Let's recap:
- Bella Dreams, a shop with health and wellness products such as anti-aging masks and serums, is slated for Oct. 1.
- Hickory Farms, a seasonal retailer with holiday food items and gift baskets, should open for the season Oct. 22.
- Athletic retailer Finish Line should open Dec. 1 after being closed for remodeling.
- According to a news release: "Cinnabon and AT&T will relocate to new locations within the mall. Expanding two of its current kiosks, AT&T will move to a storefront location on the lower level near Macy’s." Cinnabon, which is expected to open Oct. 1, will also relocate to the lower level near JCPenney.
- The Fix, a cell phone repair and accessory store, is now open.
- The upscale shoe store Aldo also opened recently.