- Mitchell Northam The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Moviegoers can step into a time machine this summer in Roswell.
At the Movie Tavern on Woodstock Road, visitors can enjoy a meal and hang out with Jeff Spicoli, Johnny Castle and Marty McFly.
All summer, the venue is showing classic movies from the ‘50s, ‘70s and ‘80s for its “Retro Cinema” series.
Here’s the retro film schedule through September:
- July 11 and 12: “Jaws” (1975)
- July 25 and 26: “Vertigo” (1958)
- Aug. 8 and 9: “Fast Times at Ridgemont High” (1982)
- Aug. 22 and 23: “Dirty Dancing” (1987)
- Sept. 5 and 6: “Back to the Future” (1985)
Movie Tavern is a theater and dining experience. Guests are encouraged to arrive 45 minutes before showtime to select their seats and order drinks, an appetizer, an entrée and dessert.
For more information, including how to buy tickets, visit the venue’s Facebook page.