- Becca J. G. Godwin The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Dear Procrastinators of Atlanta,
We have all the faith that you’ll have every gift wrapped by Dec. 24 this year.
Just in case you do end up needing to buy a few gifts last minute, here are the Christmas Eve hours for the major malls around town.
· Lenox Square, 3393 Peachtree Road NE, open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
· Krog Street Market, 99 Krog Street, open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
· Greenbriar Mall, 2841 Greenbriar Parkway SW, open from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
· Phipps Plaza, 3500 Peachtree Road NE, open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
· The Mall West End, 850 Oak Street SW, open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
· The Shops Buckhead Atlanta, 3035 Peachtree Road NW, open from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
· Ponce City Market, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave. NE, open from noon to 6 p.m.
· Westside Provisions District, 1100-1210 Howell Mill Road, open on a tenant-by-tenant basis, see normal hours here
· Atlantic Station, 1380 Atlantic Dr NW, store hours vary