"Fast and Furious 7" will film in metro Atlanta soon and casting folks are sending out a fast-and-furious flurry of calls for extras and stand-ins.
Ready? Here goes. They need:
- Middle Eastern men with experience as mechanics, who are available Sept 13 and 16.
- People with military or police experience. If you were on the SWAT team, even better. Same dates as above.
- Hispanic men and women with medical experience. If you were a doctor or nurse and are available Sept. 11 and 12, that's you.
- Hispanic men, women and children to play patients. Sounds like you need experience sitting there like you don't feel so hot. You need to be available Sept. 11 and 12.
If any of that appeals, email your photos and info to Fast7Atl@gmail.com with either "DOCTOR/NURSE," "PATIENT" or "TUNER GUARD" in the subject line. If you're putting in for the guard experience they want a photo of you holding a gun and ask that you please list your experience.
Note, if you apply for these gigs they really need you to be available both days.
For stand-ins they need the following types for work September through December:
- a 6-foot tall, light-skinned African-American bald man
-a 6'5" light-skinned African-American bald man
- a 6'2" white man with light brown or dark blonde hair
- a 5'11" dark-skinned African-American bald man
- a 5'8" African-American man with very short hair and medium skin tone
- a 5'7" olive-skinned woman with dark brown or black hair
- a 5'4" 0live-skinned woman with dark brown or black hair.
If any of that sounds like you email your photos and info to CLCStandins@gmail.com.