Are you a young professional in Atlanta and looking for networking opportunities? The Gathering Spot in Atlanta might be just what you’re looking for.
The Gathering Spot is an exclusive members-only club that offers a space for young professionals to meet, work and collaborate with one another. The club aims to create a community and connection for professionals to grow their network and their careers.
Here are five things you need to know about The Gathering Spot:
- Located in North Yards Business Park, its prime location is a historical railroad landmark that turned a 20,000 square foot rail car into a workspace, restaurant and event space. 384 Northyards Blvd NW Building 100, Suite 190 Atlanta, GA 30313
- A club membership gives you unrestricted 24/7 access to the workspace, concierge services, over 20 monthly members-only programs and networking events, live music performances, skills workshops, dinner experiences and more. Memberships cost $100 monthly for those under 30, $200 monthly for a regular membership, or a $2,000 annual membership.
- Members get access to the full-service dining WYE restaurant, ran by executive chef Darold Boone. The restaurant focuses on providing members with locally-sourced, organic selections.
- The application process includes submitting an online form, scheduling an interview and paying the membership fees.
- The Gathering Spot’s event space includes a built-in bar, seating for up to 200 people and 220-inch video screen, perfect for community and professional events.