The wait for Bo Rounds is over Kennesaw.
Bojangles opened its first franchise in Kennesaw today at 4071 Cherokee Street NW, according to a news release. The fast food chain, known for its signature hand-breaded chicken and buttermilk biscuits, is the sixth metro Atlanta location to open under franchise group Trickum Ops, LLC.
“We are absolutely thrilled to open our sixth Bojangles’ location, and we couldn’t think of a better place to open than Kennesaw,” Matthew Kirby, owner of Trickum Ops, LLC, said in a written statement. “We’re so pleased to be part of such a great community here. We know residents have been eagerly waiting for the opening day of our new restaurant, and we want to make it worth the wait.”
Trickum Ops also announced it will serve as an official sports sponsor for Kennesaw State University. To further the KSU connection, the restaurant will give a 10 percent discount to all KSU students, faculty and staff yearround with their KSU ID.
Here are some of the deals and offers available at Kennesaw Bojangles’ opening day:
- Customers can enter to win Bojangles’ breakfast for a year (one Bojangles’ breakfast combo a week for 52 weeks)
- Commemorative Bojangles’ and KSU-branded T-shirts given away throughout the day (dine-in only)
- Gift card and coupon giveaways throughout the day
- A cup of 32 oz. Legendary Iced Tea® for just $1
- Kennesaw customers can also spin the Bojangles’ prize wheel for a chance to win branded swag