We’ve rounded up all of the best events happening on New Year’s Eve in metro Atlanta in one handy list! Whether you’re looking for a party or something more low-key, we’ve got options for all budgets and tastes.
So don’t drop the ball on your NYE plans — check out our list below, and get ready to celebrate!
Get down on it at these NYE parties and shows
- New Year’s Eve at Johnny’s Hideaway: Dance into 2024 at the ultimate NYE bash! Johnny’s Hideaway is the place to be for a night of fun, festivities and non-stop dancing. Secure your spot for just $60 and enjoy dinner specials, a cash bar and party favors at midnight.
- Peach Fest: While the Peach Drop is officially canceled, you can still count down to 2024 at Underground Atlanta’s Peach Fest! Enjoy a fun atmosphere with a confetti drop, fireworks, party favors, live music, dancing and more.
- Widespread Panic (NYE Run): Get ready for a down-to-earth jam with Widespread Panic! The Athens-born band is back in Atlanta for a New Year’s celebration on Dec. 29, Dec. 30 and Dec. 31.
- Paint the Town Red!: Step into luxury and decadence at The Pigalle at Underground for a one-of-a-kind New Year’s celebration! Revel in burlesque performances, live music, dancing, a fireworks display and a dazzling countdown to midnight.
- New Year’s Eve Party at Park Tavern: Count down to the New Year with a spectacular view of Piedmont Park at Park Tavern’s all-inclusive NYE party. Enjoy a live performance by Electric Avenue, a DJ set until 2 a.m., and most importantly, an open bar!
- 1920s ′s Prohibition-themed experience at Red Phone Booth: Step back in time at Red Phone Booth for a 1920s Prohibition-themed New Year’s Eve! Experience an intimate ambiance with drinks, a delectable dinner buffet, party favors and a midnight champagne toast. Enjoy special performances by Blair Crimmins (downtown Atlanta location) and the Stephen Lee Trio (Buckhead location).
- Atlanta Wine Festivals New Year’s Eve: Enjoy an all-inclusive bash featuring a buffet, premium drinks, a DJ and a silent disco.
- “It’s Written in the Stars” at Your 3rd Spot: Level up your New Year’s Eve at Your 3rd Spot! Enjoy unlimited gaming, a champagne toast, one drink ticket and two late-night buffet dish selections along with a balloon drop and plenty of photo ops.
- Roaring 20s New Year’s Eve Party at L.O.A.: Ring in 2024 Gatsby-style at L.O.A.! Enjoy a Roaring 20s party with stunning views, DJs and a champagne bottle bar. Tickets are $50, including a midnight toast and snacks.
- SFQP’s New Year, Who Dis?: Join Southern Fried Queer Pride at Best End Brewing this New Year’s Eve for a party to remember! Featuring stunning queer and trans DJs and performers, and experiences all night long.
- MJQ NYE: Celebrate New Year’s Eve at Ponce’s most beloved dance club. Enjoy great music in three rooms of DJs, including Jay Envy and Alex Heisey, DJ Taradactyl and Say Jay. There will be dancing, drinks and all the ridiculousness you can handle! Protip: Grab presale tickets to skip the line.
- New Year’s Eve With CupcakKe: Savor a dinner buffet at City Winery while grooving to hits by CupcakKe, the Chicago rapper and songwriter. Tickets are $75, including a buffet; drinks sold separately.
- Do Nuthin’ New Year’s Eve Party at Ladybird Grove & Mess Hall: Enjoy a DJ, cocktail and shot specials, a midnight balloon drop and a complimentary Miller High Life Pony. 21 and up — $10 in advance and $20 at the door.
- Noche de Verano Sin Ti: Bad Bunny is coming for you, well, sort of. The legendary dance party celebrating Bad Bunny takes over Hell at The Masquerade on NYE.
- New Wave New Year’s Eve Dance Party: Get ready for the best New Wave party in town. We’re talking The Cure, Depeche Mode, INXS, Talking Heads, Billy Idol... you get the picture. The party begins at 8 p.m. at Boggs Social & Supply.
- Spaceman’s New Year’s Eve Soiree: Soar into 2024 at Spaceman with The Soulmates’ live performance and beats by DJ Babey Drew. The theme is Mirrors & Disco, so dress for a night of glitz, glam and sparkle, all set against Buckhead’s glittering skyline.
- New Year’s Eve Bash at The Battery Atlanta: Score big this New Year’s Eve at The Battery Atlanta, home of the Braves! Enjoy a family-friendly “Early Innings” celebration with live music and an 8 p.m. balloon drop. Then, swing into the “Late Innings” party at 9 p.m. with more live music and a dazzling midnight fireworks and confetti display over Truist Park. All plaza entertainment is free.
- NYE Bash Punch Bowl Social: Celebrate the countdown to 2024 with an unforgettable New Year’s Eve experience from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m.! Your ticket includes all the dancing you can handle, free games, light bites, and a champagne toast and balloon drop at midnight.
- Bellyard New Year’s Eve: Drawbar, hotel Bellyard’s elevated bar and lounge, has curated a picture-perfect NYE celebration with live music, a photo booth, a balloon drop and more.
- Rockin’ New Year’s Eve at HOBNOB: Enjoy music, party favors, champagne and a special dinner feature. The party kicks off at 8 p.m., with DJs, dancing and unique flight specials at each location.
- Amore e Amore’s New Year’s Eve Extravaganza: Dive into a high-energy evening with glittering, Insta-worthy decor, party favors, and a multi-course holiday menu by Professor Giovanni. After dinner, hit the dance floor for a lively countdown and a complimentary champagne toast at midnight!
- Studio 54 Staying Alive at Arnette’s Chop Shop: Are you ready to dance the night away at Arnette’s Chop Shop’s annual “Staying Alive” disco-themed party? Get your tickets now for just $65 per person, which includes two drink tickets, a complimentary champagne toast at midnight and all the boogie-ing you can handle.
- New Year’s Eve Yoga at Distillery of Modern Art: Discover tranquility and set the tone for the New Year with New Year’s Eve Yoga at Distillery of Modern Art. Join the energizing session from 5-6 p.m. at this Chamblee hotspot.
For the kiddos
Laugh your way into 2024
- Marlon Wayans at Coca-Cola Roxy: Don’t fret about Pete Davidson’s NYE Atlanta cancellation — Marlon Wayans is bringing the laughter to Coca-Cola Roxy for a sensational New Year’s Eve show.
- Cliff Cash New Year’s Eve: Ring in 2023 with laughs at Atlanta’s Punchline featuring the dynamic Cliff Cash! His comedy style embodies “the new South”, cleverly tackling politics, absurd rap lyrics and more.
- Laughing Skull Best of Atlanta Comedy NYE: Countdown to laughter at Laughing Skull Lounge on NYE with the Best Of Atlanta Comedy Showcase! Enjoy three shows featuring 10 of Atlanta’s funniest comedians. Tickets start at $30.
- The Tipsy Zone: If you’re looking for a fun and festive way to ring in New Year’s Eve Eve (Saturday, Dec. 30), look no further than The Tipsy Zone’s evening of improvised comedy in the style of the cult classic TV show “The Twilight Zone”.
Experience the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl
- Fan Night at The Georgia Aquarium: Dive into football fever at Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Fan Night on Friday, Dec. 29! Immerse yourself in Georgia Aquarium’s aquatic wonders, embrace team spirit, and grab a bite or drink at the cafe.
- Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Parade: Don’t miss the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Parade from 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, Dec. 30. From vibrant floats to award-winning bands, join the lively procession from Centennial Olympic Park to FanFest for a festive spectacle of pageantry and fun.
- Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl FanFest: On Saturday, Dec. 30 from 8 a.m. to noon, head to FanFest at the Georgia World Congress Center for the ultimate (and indoors) fan experience. There will be interactive attractions like punting, passing and kicking games, obstacle courses, zip lining and more to prepare fans for the bowl game.
- Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl: Witness the matchup between Ole Miss and Penn State at Mercedes-Benz Stadium at noon on Saturday, Dec. 30.
Attend one of the “drops”
- Dropping of the Edelweiss: The Bavarian-themed village of Helen will ring in the New Year with traditional music, food, fun, party hats and dancing during the Dropping of the Edelweiss.
- Perry New Year’s Eve Buzzard Drop: Join Perry’s quirky New Year’s Eve celebration as they welcome back Bob the Buzzard! Embrace the festivities with the Perry Buzzard Drop, a unique and feathered twist to ring in 2024.
- Possum Drop: For the past ten years, crowds have gathered in Tallapoosa, about an hour west of Atlanta, to lower a taxidermied possum at midnight. Organizers note they do not use and have never used a live possum.
Break in the new year with a blockbuster
Get a head start on your fitness resolution